Monday, November 26, 2012

Long Time, No See!

I cannot believe I've only posted once in the entire year.  Granted 2012 has been a rough year in our household.  I try to keep Zipper's blog our happy place, so I've tried to wait for the waves to die down before writing an update. But now it's nearly the end of the year. We've been from L.A. to New York City this year, and I've only written one single post! So, gentle reader, I'm going to attempt to catch things up as much as possible. The fall semester is winding down, so I'll have a little more time to play. I promise before too long, I'll review a couple of restaurants, show a couple of crafty projects I've worked on (am working on), and offer a few new recipes before the year is out.
Here's the quilt I'm currently working on for a dear friend who is knitting me a fantastic Doctor Who themed scarf in exchange.

Here's a tantalizing starter at Le Cheval-- a Vietnamese restaurant in Oakland that Zips took me to.

Ooh, and look: I made the ratatouille recipe that was the basis for the dish in the movie Ratatouille!

In short, I hope to have Zips Veggie back up and running. This is also the very last time I make a New Year's Resolution to post something every single month. It's like when I tell a class that we'll get out early that period. It's like an immediate hex that causes the class to run long!  

No comments:

Vegetarian Crafty Garden Travel Foodie Kitty Blog