Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In Nashville Indiana they grow peonies as big as yer HEAD!

So we had our second annual trip to Brown County-- (you can read about the first one in the September postings). Similar deal-- log cabin home, lots of fire and Yves veggie hot dogs. I was able to document the Perfect S'More this time:

Before:After:
My trick is to hold the graham cracker with the chocolate on it over the fire (hence the little roast-y lines) to melt the chocolate, while your beloved soul mate is toasting (burning) the marshmallow to perfection. mmmmm. I salivate. No wonder my diss is about food!

And from the town of Nashville, here are some of the loveliest and largest peonies I have ever seen! Zipper's grandma PJ would love them!

Next up, "the coldest pop in town!" more photos and a recipe for super teriyaki vegetarian kebabs.




No comments:

Vegetarian Crafty Garden Travel Foodie Kitty Blog