Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Promises, Promises

So I've been re-reading my past posts with more than a little nostalgia. Especially the one's from the summers in Indiana when we grew virtually all of our produce. I realize I've made passing references to things I've made, things I plan to make. I sewed a laptop cozy that I've been using for at least two years now. I made our Christmas tofurky from scratch. I actually opened an etsy shop last summer. I've just gotten so bogged down with the everyday to make note of anything. So, I'm promising to at least post pics of the laptop cozy and the recipe for the tofurky (I'll have to think of another name for it). We had a major health crisis from thanksgiving through about March that seems to have healed/abated, so we're going to have a Holiday Dinner (a la Thanksgiving) sometime in the next month or so. When we do, I'll be sure to write about it.

No comments:

Vegetarian Crafty Garden Travel Foodie Kitty Blog