Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How Feist made dancers disappear...

While sprucing up my blog, I clicked on the Feist video for 1234 and am still in love with both the song and the seemingly improvised, endearingly kooky (intentionally graceless) choreography (gives me hope that I could appear in a music video). I love that it's one amazing continuous single shot. I love how flawless the timing is, and I still wondered how they did the trick at the end where all the dancers disappear (and I always imagined a director with a megaphone shouting "Purples! Go! Now reds and yellows! Go! Now everyone! Fall down!"). After a little searching, I found this making-of video. Scoot the slider to about 2:10 and you'll get to see the whole thing:


via videosift.com

No comments:

Vegetarian Crafty Garden Travel Foodie Kitty Blog